Get Natural Hair
1. Olive Oil Treatment: Olive Oil is great for conditioning and shine. Honey can also be combined with Olive Oil on hair to make the results that much more effective. All you need is a small cup of olive oil. Use your hands to rub it in the ends and the mid length of your hair, shampoo after two hours.
2. Amla: Hair fall remedy for normal hair Take half a cup of amla powder, add to it two tablespoons of castor oil and one full egg and make into a smooth mixture. Apply on the hair and the scalp, leave on for about 30 minutes before shampooing.
3. Avoid Hot Water: Skip hot water showers, because hot water will make your hair dry and brittle as it strips protective oils from your hair. Thus, prefer a temperature which is just a bit warmer than your body temperature.
4. Egg Treatment: Use the entire egg to condition your hair. If you have dry or brittle hair, use egg whites to moisturize your hair. Use half cup of any egg mixture (egg white, entire egg) and apply to clean, damp hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
5. Good Diet: Drink lots of water and eat a healthy diet of raw fruits and vegetables. The most effective home treatment for hair care is a healthy diet. You are what you eat, and what you put into your body will be reflected on the outside.
6. Hair fall remedy Oily Hair: Make a mixture out of one cup of henna powder to which one tablespoon of lime juice has been added and mix into it the white of an egg. If the egg smell puts you off, use curd instead of the white of an egg. Apply this mixture to the hair, leave on for approximately half an hour and then shampoo. A point to note is that this pack will not colour your hair despite the dying quality of henna being an ingredient.
7. Almond Oil For Strong Hair: Use almond oil to treat dry and damaged hair. It is a very simple procedure, pour some almond oil in a bowl and heat it for 40 seconds. Then evenly distribute on your hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse normally with shampoo and conditioner using cold water.
8. Lemon Juice: After the final rinse of shampoo, apply 1 tsbp lemon juice to your hair. Simply towel dry your hair and style as normal to get rid of dry hair.
9. Brushing Technique: Avoid using a comb with plastic bristles to prevent hair breakage from static electricity. The best way to brush your hair is by first brushing the ends to remove tangles and then take the long stokes from the roots of the hair to the ends. This technique will help proper spreading of natural hair oil and thus prevent breakage.
10. Let Your Hair Air-dry: Allow your hair to dry by itself instead of using a blow-dryer or hot rollers. Using this artificial mode of drying technique will make your hair more brittle and dry. If you have no time to let your hair air dry, then use blow-dryer sparingly and make sure you use a warm setting instead of a hot setting.