Perfect Shopping Plan
1. Budget your expenditure ,bring money not too much nor to less
2. Shopping can be a fatiguing and stressful activity if you do not shop at a time that works well for you. Shopping when the malls and stores are most busy (such as late night shopping and Saturday mornings) can lead to shopping fatigue where you end up fractious and irritable not a state in which smart shopping usually takes place.
3. Wear comfortable and easy on/off cloth because you have to try lots of outfit.
4. Remember that the sales person is there to sell to you! No matter how friendly or pleasant a sales person is, here is the fact you cannot avoid: they are in it for the sale. Yes, they may care that you walk out only with items that suit you and that you will use. But they want you to walk out with something.
5. Do not buy just because its on sale.
6. Do not allow yourself to meander around a shopping centre in an aimless fashion. Many people use shopping in a lollabout fashion, whiling away an afternoon in their favourite mall. Not a strategy I would promote or advocate. If you want to shop smart, this is not the way to go no meandering shopping! Set a specific timeframe that you will complete your shopping in, and once that time is over, its time to head home.
7. Too many of us buy impulsively with no thought to what we need or even want. Our hard earned cash and even more precious time is wasted on things that have no place in our closets, our homes or our lives. One way to short circuit the impulse buying cycle is to imagine you already own the item you are considering buy.
8. Pay with cash. The research is clear: we pay 20 to 50% more when we shop with magic plastic, whether it is using a credit or debit card. There is something about that magic plastic that can make us feel like we are using Monopoly money, play money. Like its not real. Unfortunately, those credit card fees are very real! So once your list is prepared and you have a realistic budget you can stick to, withdraw your funds in cash and use only that cash for this shopping trip.
9. Try your cloth before you buy it .Walk, sit, bend and even check buttons, zipper etc works or not.
10. Do not shop when you are tired, hungry, lonely, bored or upset.